The following standing committees are appointed by the President with the approval of the Executive Committee.
Membership Committee (MC)
· Responsible for recruiting new members, membership retention and executing membership services.
· Overseas welfare of members.
Finance Committee (FC)
· Ensures the development of the annual budget of the association. Reviews the financial status of the association on an on-going basis.
· Develops a plan for fund-raising and other financial activities for the coming year.
· Makes recommendations regarding the management and disposition of fund.
Project Committee (PC)
· Shall be up to date with activities and projects been implemented by other chapters of COJOSA-Global.
National Convention/Reunion Committee (NCRC)
· Responsible for all logistics involved in organizing a successful convention/reunion including recommending appropriate theme, keynote speaker (s) and special guests to the EC for final approval.
· The local organizing committee (LOC), comprising members from the hosting state, is constituted once the venue of the convention is determined and announced and works with the NCRC in laying the groundwork for convention including suggesting local hotels and tourist sites. Final decision on the official convention hotel shall be made solely by the EC.
Section VI: Mentoring Committee (MC)
· Seeks and matches interested CSSJ students with esteemed members or other non-resident commandos who are leaders and successful in their various professional fields and career.
· Assists in providing information on career guidance, study and scholarship opportunities to CSSJ students.
· Monitors and ensures the integrity of the mentoring programs.
Section VII: Constitution/By-Law Committee (CBLW)
· Initiates or receives from members proposals for changes in the constitution or By-Laws and makes recommendations as provided for in the By-laws.
· Shows an expert opinion when the question arises on the interpretation of the constitution of COJOSA of North America.